Monday, August 26, 2013

This Little Light of Mine

This Little Light of Mine - Addison Road

I encourage you all to listen.  Remember as a little child growing up in church, this is one of the little songs that we would sing in Sunday School.  Oft times we forget the little things that mean so much.  I believe this song is taught as a child because one day you will need to remember that there IS a little light living inside your heart & you need to let it shine out.  Don't snuff it out.  Don't tuck it into a corner.  Let that little light shine.

You never know when your seemingly little light will become the beacon that brings someone Home.


Emma reminds me of my little light.  With her, I am free to be me.  She has a way of reminding me that I need to share it & not hold it tight into myself.

I thank God for my Emma.  She has been my beacon in many ways.



I also want to thank, again, everyone who supported us over the summer.  I think of you all the time & feel so blessed that we were able to go to our Goltz Family reunion/research project this year.  You will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Emma received a mini iPad for her birthday this year.  She LOVES it & has been  playing games, texting, facetiming, & skyping all the time.  She also REALLY loves the camera & all the different things you can do to the pictures.  Here are some of the awesome pictures she's taken:












She definitely has an eye for the abstract.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment