Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Going for the Goltz! - Four More Days until we're there!

First off, I want to thank each of you who through your monetary donations, emotional support, and anyone who has encouraged me & helped us get to where we are today.  I cannot thank you enough.  Each of you have a special place in our hearts.

We fly out on Sunday!!!!

I am not a very good flyer.  I don't do well with planes, on planes, close to planes, thinking of being on a plane.... So please pray for a quiet spirit & a peaceful mind as we start our countdown.  Grandma is coming with us this year!  :)  We cannot wait to see all our Goltz families from last year and all the ones that will be coming for the first time this year!  Many are coming just for the research opportunity and I'm so happy they are.

We will try our best to make some time to keep you updated!!


To get ready we are cleaning the house, packing our bags & checking them twice, thrice & maybe even quadruple. (Yes, I'm that scatterbrained at the moment that it's best I do things at least in triplicate.)  Our hotel rooms have been reserved.  Our flights were booked a couple months ago, but I'm spending time trying to figure out how to fly in the new way of flying where you can't take anything with you through security.

So stay tuned!  Our adventure is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment